Health has become a real focus during the Coronavirus pandemic as the correlation between good body weight and a healthy lifestyle becomes key to fight off Covid-19. More people than ever are taking exercise, losing weight, quitting smoking and eating a healthier diet and the government is encouraging this with advertising campaigns in the media. Healthy food doesn’t have to mean boring or bland dishes. Laguna restaurant is proud to offer some of the finest Asian cuisines amongst Indian restaurants in London, we are renowned Indian food caterers in London and use only quality and fresh ingredients in our dishes.
Why is a healthy diet so important for the immune system?
A healthy diet can help ward off all illnesses and not just Covid-19 but also shorten recovery time if you do fall ill. Here are 10 healthy foods to incorporate into your diet:-
- Broccoli – a great source of Vitamin C
- Spinach – contains antioxidants and Vitamins C and E
- Almonds – a source of protein and healthy fats
- Yoghurts – full of good bacteria and supportive for your gut
- Turmeric – a popular and colourful Indian spice
- Oily fish – try salmon or tuna for tasty, nutritious dishes
- Ginger – anti-inflammatory and popular in so many recipes
- Garlic – a known ingredient to help ward off colds
- Blueberries – known to play an essential role in the respiratory tract’s immune defence system
- Dark chocolate – it’s official, chocolate can be healthy
Enjoy fabulous Indian cuisine direct to your door from one of the finest Indian restaurants in London. Laguna restaurant has a reputation as one of the best Indian food caterers in London. Take a look at our website to find out more about our online delivery service.